BGO Bingo Review
BGO bingo (pronounced like be-go) is the new kid on the online bingo block, and it is, hands down, one of the most impressive online bingo sites I’ve ever seen, with so many options, games, different zones and massive jackpots. There is something here for everyone.
BGO Bingo – What To Expect
BGO.com presenter and mascot is Verne Troyer (Austin Power’s “Mini-Me”… yeah baby!) known here as ‘the boss’ so the whole experience becomes one big pile of fun from the first moment you click. The registration process at bgo is fast and simple, and if you leave your phone number you can get 10 free spins extra!
AT BGO you have a fantastic welcome bonus: deposit £10 play with £30 + win up to 250 free spins. Bonus code: BINGO*.
- Online bingo games: 90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, and free online bingo for BGO registered players.
- Under VEGAS tab at BGO vegas, you will find many online slots games… The most popular slots are here already: Cleopatra, Jungle Trouble, Jurassic Island, Starburst and DaVinci Diamonds.
- BGO online casino offers high quality table games, online black jack and roulette games. Head to the luxurious MACAU section to find BGO LIVE online casino with live roulette, live blackjack and live baccarat games every day!
- You don’t have to go to the local bookie anymore – BGO offers also sports area, where you can bet on virtual sports like tennis, cycling and even virtual horse and dog races.
Pros / Cons
- Awesome range of slots
- Casino and virtual sports games
- Happy hour every Wednesday afternoon with 10% cashback
- Unique challenges for extra prizes each month
- Extra treats for VIP members
- No support on weekends
- Only 3 progressive slots (at time of writing).
Have you heard about BGO loyalty plan? With every game you play, you earn more loyalty points, and you can climb up the social loyalty ladder: blue is the basic class and Platinum is the highest.
Loyalty rewards at BGO include free games, VIP offers and special events. Plus, at BGO there are tons of little perks like happy hour every Wednesday afternoon with 10% cash back.
18+. The beginners luck room is open for 7 days to new BGO customers only from the day a chat name has been registered and 1p cash stake has been made on bingo tickets. Games play at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm & 10pm. No Neteller/Skrill. Cash balance withdrawable at anytime. Full t&cs apply.
The Bottom Line
BGO bingo is a fast-growing online bingo site, and I can see why. It certainly has the “wow factor”. The online bingo games are fun and dynamic, there is superb online casino rooms and huge range of online slots, and no deposit slots option. seems great option to me!